The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Canvas size keeps getting cut in half Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I just started experiencing a weird bug in Omnigraffle where when I type in a canvas size, it cuts the value in the form field in half but doesn't even use that size for the canvas. I have another document with the same settings in that panel that's not doing this.

I've made a video to show the problem here (sorry about the blurriness, not sure why Dropbox is loading small videos bigger like that...):
https://www.dropbox.com/s/yc9cik3qp0cyjl6/omnibug3.mov

Any idea what's going on?

I figured it out. It's because under Omnigraffle -> Page Setup, I had this document set to 55% and the page orientation setting is set to "Page Setup". If I either change the page to 100% or pick either Portrait or Landscape for the orientation, then the page size settings don't get messed up. Very strange!

I've also seen another bug where moving my cursor from the width to the height back and fourth would keep decreasing each field by roughly half (55%!)!