The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

New Version of OmniFocus Web Interface [Old Thread] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
yep.

And there are instructions on how to install, then subsequent posts say don’t follow those instructions because they’ll hose up your machine.

I’m not going to try to piece together the advice on this whole thread to try to get this right, too risky. Would love to see a current link with the current advice on how to install. Reading through this thread, I just got confused on what is and isn’t there.

Truly, I am awesome. I meant to link to the other thread on the Web Interface, but forgot to, you know, add the link. Fixed.