The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Entry Panel Getting to Context Area Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ok, I'm sure this might sound like a stupid question, but it's bugging the crap out of me.

I'm in the process of learning OmniFocus watching screencasts, reading Creating Flow, etc. and something about the Quick Entry panel is stumping me. Everywhere else, it looks like when you command-return to create a new project in the panel, you're able to either tab or right-arrow over to the context area.

On my machine though, what instead happens upon command-return is that the new task row gets highlighted and neither tab nor right-arrow does anything. I either have to shift-tab, tab three times, or manually click in the context area to make it active. Kind of annoying, right?

What the heck am I missing?