The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mail Plugin Question Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello, I use the mail plugin for omnifocus very regularly. Lately, when I clip a mail message, the text of the message, addressee and other information no longer appears in Omnifocus. I am wondering if I can change any settings in order to restore the mail message details to the plugin clipping.
Thanks!

Sorry for the trouble this is causing! The only thing I can think of off the top of my head which would cause this would be if the box next to the Mail clipping plugin was unchecked in OmniFocus' clipping preferences. (And thus the clipping was being handled by the "Any Application" clipping plugin instead.)

If that doesn't turn out to be the case, please contact the support ninjas so we can gather some more information about the problem and get this straightened out. Thanks!