The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Manually ordering of tasks in the context view Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Why can't I manually order the tasks in the context view like I can for projects and list of projects?

I agree, this would be a great feature. When I'm at a store I'd like to arrange items by aisle.

It looks to me that the default sorting is just presenting the actions in the same order they were found in the database.

We do have a feature request open on adding the ability to manually reorder them on the phone; folks that want to see this added should use the "Send Feedback" button in settings or send email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com so the Support Ninjas can add their email to the appropriate item in our development database. Thanks!