The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature Request: Mark complete when completing last item Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i would love to have this !
I'm personally trying to just use my Iphone for alot of my OF duties :)

I assume you mean a project. I would disagree since I frequently finish a last task but add a new one days later.

I agree w/ you about the adding a task to a empty project. I just want the same option as OF for the Mac. Where the only option is available .

What you need is the UI for setting this — the software already respects the option if you set it on the Mac.

I second this. I would like to have a settings option in the iPhone to auto-mark a project as completed as soon as all its tasks are completed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
What you need is the UI for setting this — the software already respects the option if you set it on the Mac.
Not everyone has a mac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceannagirl View Post
Not everyone has a mac.
Yes. That's why I said you need the UI for setting the option, the software already knows how to do it, but it doesn't know to do it.