The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Synchronization to CalDAV calendar Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
For sharing calendars between computers I make use of Leopard's iCal ability to access a CalDAV server (Darwin Calendar Server), this enables me to access and edit the same calendars with iCal from different machines.

These calendars are not showing up in the Synchronization preferences in OF though. Any chance of including this feature?

Synchronization seems to be a big issue judging by previous posts and it's the only real show-stopper I've found so far in experimenting with OF.