The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Some links to email messages in Mail.app doesn't work Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Some of my links to email messages suddenly doesn't work and i'm getting the message from Mail.app saying "No associated application could be found", but some links still work though.

I'm using IMAP and i am moving messages to different folders for archiving (on the IMAP server, not localy), but that doesn't seem to be the issue, cause some of the moved messages still link in OmniFocus.

Any help? Many thanks in advance!