The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus for iPhone v1.11 has been approved! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
OmniFocus for iPhone v1.11 updates Forecast mode: Never spread yourself too thin. Enable Calendar integration to see your hard landscape events alongside your overdue and due soon OmniFocus actions. Use the View options menu to show your items with a start date. Reschedule your projects and actions—with just a tap or two—to keep your days balanced.

This update also includes home screen customization: Reorder items and add frequently used perspectives directly to the home screen.

[NOTE: If you're reading this within a few hours of my original post, your local App Store might not have the update yet. If that happens, just wait an hour or so and then try again: it will be there soon!]

We love hearing from you! You can reach us by tapping Send Feedback on the Settings screen, sending email to omnifocus-iphone@omnigroup.com, tweeting to @omnifocus, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.

Forecast
  • Forecast mode now integrates Calendar Events. To modify what you see in the list or to adjust the time shown for the Calendar Events use the View button in the toolbar. (This feature requires iOS 4.0 or later).
  • Forecast mode now includes an additional section for viewing items starting on the days of the upcoming week. Use the View options menu to hide or show this section.
  • Fixed a bug where in certain situations the Home button returned you to a blank screen if OmniFocus was launched into Forecast mode via a Due Alert.
User Interface
  • Items on the home screen can now be reordered using the reorder button, located next to the Home button.
  • Frequently used perspectives can be added directly to the home screen. To add a perspective to the home screen, tap the Perspectives row. Then, tap Edit. Then tap the star to the right of the perspective you'd like to add.
  • The built-in perspective icons have been updated.
Sync
  • When syncing with the Omni Sync Server or MobileMe, the sync login alert no longer prompts you for your username.
  • When syncing to OmniFocus for Mac via Wi-Fi, the Mac's name now appears in the login alert.

Great!

The Calendar events sync with Ical, right?
You can see them or also edit them?

thanks

amelchi

Wow, what a sweet update! Thanks to everyone at Omni for all you do.

This is great! Thanks so much!

This is another amazing step forward for OF. Thanks, Team, for another job well done!

This is great! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmath View Post
This is great! Thanks!
Agreed! I'm always way way pleasantly surprised that us iPhone users are NOT left in the dust. This update is another BIG step forward.

I am having a minor problem with calendar events. A few hours ago I added a new event for today, but it's not showing up in OmniFocus. I've double checked that ALL calendars are displaying in OmniFocus, and I killed OF in the multitasking tray. Still not showing up. I've even synced it to Google, which I can't imagine should make a difference, and it didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliteralmind View Post
Agreed! I'm always way way pleasantly surprised that us iPhone users are NOT left in the dust. This update is another BIG step forward.

I am having a minor problem with calendar events. A few hours ago I added a new event for today, but it's not showing up in OmniFocus. I've double checked that ALL calendars are displaying in OmniFocus, and I killed OF in the multitasking tray. Still not showing up. I've even synced it to Google, which I can't imagine should make a difference, and it didn't.
Is it showing in the calendar on the phone? If you added it on iCal on the desktop you need to be able to see it on iCal on the phone - by launching it.

Looks great. I am seeing a lot of refreshing going on in the calendar view area. I just emailed support about it - perhaps there is an easy workaround on my end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
Is it showing in the calendar on the phone? If you added it on iCal on the desktop you need to be able to see it on iCal on the phone - by launching it.
I add my events directly into the iPhone. I use Pocket Informant.

(And it's still not showing up.)