The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Request: Tips for Using OF on iPad for a long time OF Desktop User Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I've been using the Mac version of OmniFocus since before it was OmniFocus. (Anyone remember Kinkless GTD?) I've recently taken a new job that requires me to use a Windows machine at work, so during the workday I'll have to use OmniFocus for iPad. I'm still using OF for Mac at home, and I sync OF between the Mac and iPad via WebDAV.

I'd like to hear some tips and tricks from people that have had to make a similar transtion, from primarily using OF on Mac to using OF on iPad.

One particular thing I'd like to know: how do you handle getting URLs to OF on iPad from a computer (Windows) that doesn't have OF?

Thanks for any tips and tricks you can share!