The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filter by Context in Forecast View? [A: Open feature request.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
When I'm looking at my forecast view for today, I'm seeing all contexts at once. I'd like to be able to hide the contexts that I'm not interested in, like hiding all @home contexts when I'm at work. From the view options in forecast, it appears I only have the option to show starting items and calendar events.
I can't work from the contexts view, because I may have several contexts that are work related (@phone, @email, @boss) and the context view doesn't seem to be able to filter by due date, so I'm seeing every task for every context that is expanded.
I need to be able to see everything that is due today, and then select which contexts I want to hide....Is this possible?

The thinking behind the current behavior is that Forecast view should show everything you promised yourself you'd try to do today; filtering by context wasn't something we originally considered.

That said, we do have a feature request open on this - I'll attach your post so the rest of the team can consider adding this in the future. Thanks!

I support pwcrossl request too.

Thank you for creating such great app !

I second that request.