The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Global subcontext criteria Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Certain Actions require specific conditions, like an errand, phone call, etc., that are further constrained by only being able to occur Monday through Friday 8am-5pm. Since those are the hours I'm most busy with work, whenever I can find a bit of time during that timeframe (or have a day off) to get those kinds of things done, I like to take advantage, and see such items at a glance.

A subcategory could be added to one's Contexts, e.g., "phone : MF85" (or "phone : bus hrs"); "errands : MF85" -- I'm just not sure how messy that could end up. Or be disciplined and add some text like "MF85" and filter on that. Any thoughts?

Bob

This is one of those issues that could be solved by tagging. "Rainy Day", "Daylight", "Kids away", etc. Perhaps someday.