The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

How use OmniFocus to deal with non-action items?? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I'm currently evaluating Focus and comparing it to Inbox and Things as one system for GTD.
I have trouble using OF to deal with non-actionable items!? Am I missing something obvious or is it just designed more for projects and actions period.

When i collect i get tons of stuff and miss the ability to create buckets for non-action items such as - some day or reference.
Is there a way of doing this manually or does OF come in once one has processed and defined the action and/or project?

Apologize if this is an self-explanatory or dum question but I'm new to this software. (seen both tutorials of course)

Any suggestions are appreciated.

best /Dom