The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

bad aim, big check box Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
i'm not sure if this should be submitted as a suggestion or a bug (or both). so i'll just plow ahead here.

when scrolling with my left hand, my thumb hits the check box by accident, which then tells the application that the action is complete. no problem, just uncheck it and off i go.

but when i have nested actions within an action folder, all the nested actions are gone. even when i uncheck the box, they don't come back.

so first, the check box is too big. although it is nice to see that big check and get a feeling of accomplishment when the action is complete, i keep hitting the gosh darn thing. (and should the checks be purple to match the app icon? sorry i digress, but i love the icon).

second, is it normal for the nested actions to poof and be gone? it's kind of a pain to change the settings to show all, then back to projects to reselect them to make them active again. i would hope they could stay as a nested action, grey'd and line'd out as marked complete, so i can just remark them as active. hope this makes sense.

otherwise, no problems here! good job guys, this is what i've been waiting for.

it's weird, I have a tough time getting the checkboxes to work when I'm TRYING to hit them. I thought they were too unresponsive.

Interesting.