The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there a way to reinstall OmniFocus iPhone app? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is this possible?

Jennifer

I am attempting to do that now.

My OF will not open after i upgraded the program friday.

i was able to remove OF from the itunes app and re install. Then re sync with my mac. my data was restored.

:)

Could you tell us how you did that, please? I can't find anything about being able to download again, without being charged.

Thanks,
Jennifer

Once you've purchased an app, you can download it again for free. You'll have to enter your iTunes password, and then you'll get a message indicating that you've already purchased the app, and asking if you'd like to download it again for free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfkeydel View Post
Once you've purchased an app, you can download it again for free. You'll have to enter your iTunes password, and then you'll get a message indicating that you've already purchased the app, and asking if you'd like to download it again for free.
This is what I tried when OF locked me out. I didn't get the message from iTunes Store though. Still, I haven't got an email saying they're charging me again either!

OK, thanks! How do I delete the app before reinstalling?

Jennifer

Never mind, I figured out how to delete it. :)

Jennifer