The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: Reusable Projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi!

I think the reuse of list or project would be very usefull. I've been looking also to iDB, that is also a sort-of-planner and it supports this feature. It would make some repetitive tasks a lot easier than every time reinvent the wheel.

Think of reoccurring projects that a view times a year or only yearly:

- Vacations
- Updating the Dreambox (sort of European TiVo) a lot of work and backing up the correct files for channels etc.
- Tax submission, once a year but a lot of information needed

I would very much like OF to support reusable projects as well :-)

Wessel

UPDATE 20:14 Oct 20th: I've submitted this to the support desk as requested in a sticky note here.
Could some of the admins drop this forum message?

Last edited by Wessel; 2008-10-20 at 10:14 AM..