The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Quick Entry styling? Can't read text Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've searched the forums but found no answer to the question of how to modify the font color or background on the quick entry window. Right now I have a hard time reading what I'm typing so I'd like to change the settings.

Here's a couple of images to show why I find the effect of a theme on the quick entry window.

First image shows a very legible theme. The QE window shows the same font color and background as my theme in OF

The second image shows a darker theme but the QE window doesn't reflect the font or background color from my theme as before.

Maybe I'm not getting something right so any help is appreciated. By the way I just purchased the OF iPad app and everything I read about it is true, it really is a great version of OF. Best UI of all versions in my opinion.

Try contacting the support ninjas. It's likely that only an Omni engineer is going to be able to answer the question. Use Help->Send Feedback to send a message...

Mau, we spend as much time on the forums as we can manage on top of our other duties, but threads sometimes get missed, or are seen by someone on a different product team.

As Bill mentioned, if you want to guarantee a response to a question, the best thing to do is to email our support ninjas - you're guaranteed to contact someone on the appropriate team, and they're in regular contact with the most knowledgeable folks.

In this specific case, they'll be able to be maximally helpful if you save the theme files and attach them to your email. Open OmniFocus' "Style" preferences and click the small gear button in the lower left to save them, then attach the resulting files to your email. Thanks!