The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Community > Omni Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I know it's been mentioned before... OmniMail, anyone??? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hello everyone!

Please add my voice to the others who have made the suggestion that Omni make an email client, something that could be as unique and truly useful as Omniweb is, for instance.

I have used Apple's Mail and Thunderbird, but neither of them really do anything for me; they are generic and as bland as, well, Safari and Firefox.

There's a reason I choose to use (and pay for) OmniWeb. It has features that are really outstanding (Workspaces is genius, preferences for individual web sites is fantastic), renders webpages more beautifully than anything out there by far, and makes visiting the same old web sites enjoyable.

Surely, an email client, ahem, "OmniMail" would make a great companion for OmniWeb (ala T'bird and Firefox), and have features that no one else can match. I am sure it would provide a broad range of options no one else offers, render email messages beautifully, and make answering email, well, as enjoyable as surfing the web with OmniWeb.

OmniWeb - the best browser, paired with OmniMail - the best email client.

How about it, Omni? :)