The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus could not read this database, because it is not in a known format. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have deleted the program and reinstalled and still get this error message

Sounds like you used the 1.1 Sneaky Peek, then reinstalled a 1.0 version. Is that possible?

Curt

Once you've used 1.1 you have to stay with it. The 1.0 version cannot read 1.1 databases. You'll need to go to the sneaky peek page and download the latest 1.1 build.

Curt