The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Any Way To Un-Flag Everything? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I notice I use the flagging feature quite a bit. Sometimes I flag things that should be on my radar for the day, or at other times I flag the things I want/need to get done for the day.

The problem is, whether or not they're completed, they flags remain and it becomes a bother to un-flag every action one by one to get ready for the next day to do it all over again.

Tips?

There's an Edit->Clear Flag command available when you have selected something that is flagged. Select all of your flagged actions and use that command. Easiest probably to do this in context mode, like the built-in Flagged perspective does, but there's a wrinkle -- if you've flagged a project, all of its actions are treated as if they are flagged, but you won't be able to clear them from context mode, only by clearing the project's flag, which you do in project mode.

Select all of your actions by using Shift+click, then hit Command+Shift+L (that's the keyboard shortcut to flag/unflag items).

Cmd-A to select all, Cmd-Shift-L to flag all, Cmd-Shift-L again to unflag all.