The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniOutliner import ignores dependencies Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a OO3 file with a column called 'Nr_Predecessors' that links correctly to a 'Nr' column indicating the 'dependency' or 'prerequisite' (how it's called in OP2.0).
During import into OP1.7 via the File-Open menu, I connect this column to 'Dependencies' and all other columns as required.
The import runs without crash in OP1.7, all dates are correct, but the dependencies have not been imported.

Maybe of relevance: in OP2.0 the import stops with a crash of OP2.0, and this error box:

[<OPTask 0x1176946f0> setValue:forUndefinedKey:]: this class is not key value coding-compliant for the key ID.

But everything looks correct in OO3? So what's going wrong, and what else could I try to get this into OP?

Best regards,
Michael

PS.: In case you wondered: This OO3 file stems from a Merlin export into OPML, that then was saved into OO3, after opening the OPML file with OO3Pro. And in case you are wondering even more: The XML export of Merlin is broken, at least for this file (dates wrong).