The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus and Alfred 2 workflow Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
For the Mac geeks here, I found an Alfred 2 workflow that plays with OmniFocus.

Find it here:

http://www.alfredforum.com/topic/178...updated-to-24/

Wow. Nice find.

Woah - cool!

Thanks for posting this, I was getting close to coding up my own.....!!!!

Hopefully one of you Applescript-savvy experts can get it to work on OF2 Pro when it arrives.

It seems that if you're an Alfred user, there's a pretty good chance that you'll be on OF2 Pro instead of OF2 standard.

OF2 Pro will have the Applescript dictionary that will be needed to do all this magic.

I throw down the gauntlet. Who will accept?

;-)

Last edited by wilsonng; 2013-05-02 at 04:19 AM..

Hi, I'm the author of the workflow. Hope you like it.

Unfortunately, I was not one of the lucky ones to test OF2 beta. So, I cannot test compatibility. As most of the data queries access the OF cache directly, there will be no issues as long as the OmniGroup does not change the database structure. As the involved AppleScripts for the task actions are quite simple, It should be no big deal to update them once OF2 is ready.

Would be nice if someone working with OF2 beta could comment on what's working and what's not.