The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > AppleScripting Omni Apps
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to set 'opacity' in OmniOutliner? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have found that I am able to set the colour of an object but not its opacity.

set alternate color of doc_ID to {13107, 26214, 0}

This produces a colour at 100% opacity. My objective is 16% opacity (left side of attached image), but I can't find any reference to opacity in the dictionary.

As a substitute, I've saved it as a preset in the colour picker but I'm not sure if that can be accessed through applescript either.

Can this be done through applescript?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	16vs100_opacity.png
Views:	1096
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	1790  

Quote:
Originally Posted by mockman View Post
I have found that I am able to set the colour of an object but not its opacity. Can this be done through applescript?
I agree that this seems to be a blind patch in the applescript library.

One for Help > Send Feedback ... I think.