The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Windows or web client (feature request / discussion) Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
NOTE: I found another post later on indicating to send this to the support ninjas which I did.

I love the product. I think OmniFocus has a lot of potential. At home I use a Mac, iPad, iPhone. At work, I am stuck with a Windows laptop. Because the iPad and iPhone do not support things such as copy/past from a template or drag and drop, it is very hard to use the product unless I am at home.

Is there any plan in the very near future to implement a full featured web or Windows client?

Last edited by AWinPA; 2011-08-21 at 06:21 PM..

I have just started using Omni apps and I think they are great. But to my disappointment they don't seem to have any version for Windows. Why a company will produce such great apps and make them only for MAC community is hard to understand.

But whatever be the reason, please reconsider and do make them available for those of us who are Windows users. We also pay in Dollars and Pounds.

Are we to expect something in this regard in the near future?

Answered here and here.