The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is Omnigraffle perfect for me? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I like to buy Omnigraffle for iPad, but I'am not realy sure, if the program is the one I want or need. I take a look on several videos and read many reviews, but I'am still not sure.

I like to create mockups or wireframes for websites, maybe a little bit more than this, because I want to use colors and pictures. Maybe later I use it also for other things. Since a few days I use iMockups. It's nice, but there are only a few stencils and no colors.

So, is Omnigraffle the perfect program for me?
Is there anything missing, when I don't use the desktop version?

Thanks

Andreas

As OmniGroup is offering a 30d pay back if unsatisfied, you might give it a try.
The ONLY one who can know it's perfect for you is YOU :)