The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

[OG4] Document does not remember page setup/printer settings Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

when setting a document's page size in OG4 using File > Page Setup, on re-opening the saved document the printer (and therefore page size resp. margins) associated with the document have changed.

How can I make my printer and paper size selections stick with a saved document on opening? All printers I use are always available on opening the document, so it should be not a case where OG would not find the printer saved with the document on opening and therefore revert to some other printer and page size settings.

Christian

Well, OG4 must be intelligent. As soon as I have posted my question, it all of a sudden started remembering printer settings. Don't ask me what may have changed its mind, because I did the same thing that everyone else does when suddenly a misbehaviour vanishes: nothing!

Anyway, for now, it seems to work again for me.