The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can All Notes Always be Open by Default Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've tried and tried, but I can't seem to find a setting for it. I love to see everything all the time and it seems that open notes get closed when I relaunch the application. I just want them to be open all the time. Thanks folks.

I'm pretty sure we have a feature request open on this in the database - if you shoot an email to the ninjas, they can vote it up on your behalf.

I use notes quite a bit and would second this request.

Definitely send email to the ninjas so we can record your feedback. Thanks!

Sorry - who are The Ninjas and how do I get a hold of them?

Easiest way is to use the Help->Send Feedback command inside any Omni application (use the application you are making the request for, of course). Or, send email to omnifocus@omnigroup.com to reach the OmniFocus support ninjas.

Gah... Brian fails at providing full and complete information in his forum posts.

Thanks Bill. :-)

C'mon. Everybody knows who The Ninjas are, right? Those guys are more popular than the Beatles! :-D

Don't shoot - I'm just a novice :) Thanks for the help