The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Why are my squares moving when I double-click? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I can't figure out why, when i double-click a line to end it, i get this weird "align all objects in the middle of the page" behavior, which i can't undo.

Watch the video

Any ideas? Thanks!

Ah, dave - I just responded to your tweet, 'cause I saw that first. Thankfully, our forums support answers of more than 140 characters. :-)

It looks like automatic layout is turned on. (Maybe the template you started your document from did that for you?) If you open up the "Canvas" inspector, unchecking the "Automatic Layout" box in the "Diagram Layout" tab will stop that from happening.

The undo issue is something we plan to change in the upcoming 5.0.1 release. There's a beta build on our site, if you're not averse to running pre-release software.

Last edited by Brian; 2008-07-07 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: cited wrong version for fix originally