The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Up and down bar on the right side of OF window. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi all !

Ok, you probably understood i'm not fluent in english.... ;-)

You know, that little bar on the right side of the window that appears and disappears when you go next to it with the "arrow" of the mouse...

I have a lot of tasks and lists of tasks...all of them managed in OF.

I often use the magic trackpad to go up and down into those lists and i often want to click on the "attachment" icon, on the right side of the task line but this "up and down bar" takes allmost half of the icon...

Is there a way to change this behavior ?
may be move the "attachment's icon" column (how do i do that) ?

Thanks !

If this is on Lion I change the scroll bar behavior (system preferences->general->show scroll bars) to "always." Then it won't overlap your text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatOne View Post
If this is on Lion I change the scroll bar behavior (system preferences->general->show scroll bars) to "always." Then it won't overlap your text.

Scroll bar ! that's the word !

Yes, in Lion, however i don't want to see the scroll bar always and and all apps.

You can't move the column, but you can open/close the attachment/note area with a keyboard shortcut instead of by clicking on the icon. command-' opens or closes the note for the selected item, and command-option-' does it for all items in the view.

Our current plan is to address this as part of the general refresh of the UI we're doing in an upcoming release. We don't have an ETA for that release yet, but help is coming. :-)

Apologies for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

@whpalmer: thanks for the trick !

@brian: no apologies needed, OF is a GREAT soft that i use all day long. This is minor annoyance...

Enjoy your week-end !