The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > Applying OmniFocus
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

What have I got on 6 weeks from now? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I agree with whpalmer. If there's something you know will need doing on a particular day and only on a particular day, then it would need scheduling. The way I think of this as different than a task, per se, is that the task in this case has a scheduled block of time, whereas usually as task would not.

When the day arrived, it may be that when you could do the task could be different than when it was scheduled, but at least you would have allocated the time necessary and could shuffle things as needed without having overbooked yourself.