The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Discontinuous tasks Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Me too please. Real tasks are often discontinuous, and it would be a real boon to be able to reflect this.

Please add my vote

Please add my vote. Thanks.

Votes added. Thanks!

Any updates on this issue? This is a make-or-break feature for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defcube View Post
Any updates on this issue? This is a make-or-break feature for me.
The latest update on this feature is that it is planned for OmniPlan 2.0 and we'd like to have OmniPlan 2.0 out some time in 2009, but currently we don't have an estimated release date.

+ another 1 please. Looking forward to having this feature, thanks!

Any luck on this feature so far?

Im new with this program, and with my first project I need to split some of the tasks, but as I couldnt.

Does anyone knows if Omnigroup is going to add this in Omniplan?

What Im going to do is to export the file in pdf, open it in Ilustrator and then do it manual, but is really a waste of time.

Add my vote if it helps