The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Would you pay for a documentation of OmniFramework Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I personally would. I really like the look and feel and the functionalities of the Omnigroup applications.

Any chance one day a documentation is released, even if it's not for free ?

Last edited by jolepabo; 2007-06-20 at 04:29 AM..

I would probably pay, when I have a use for them :)

it would be nice to see possibly a new section of your web site which would create an extensions "free and for sale" that developers could post their apps on which could help earn them back money for buying development help as well as perhaps creating a virtual 3rd party plugins business model for omnigroup. your products are great.

i'd love to see for instance someone take your product like omni focus from mac and onto the web integrated into a popular crm application such as sugarcrm or salesforce.com.

Yes, I would pay!

I just spent two weeks subclassing NSTableView, only so I could add type-ahead and a column of checkboxes that responds to the space bar.

Admittedly, I only just started with Cocoa. But I would have eagerly foregone this process if I had been able to figure out the Omni AppKit and Framework!

I would gladly pay a reasonable price for documentation!

Solid documentation would be great!