The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OF on Mac not syncing with iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Once i've had it work, where all the data on my phoned synced nicely to the Mac.

When I updated some inbox actions on the Mac, the sync worked and transferred everything to my phone.

I gave all of my actions projects and contexts on the phone and tried to sync back to the Mac. This failed.

I followed the FAQ and renamed the database file, re-synced to my iDisk from the phone, and forced OF on the mac to use the server database. This still showed up on the Mac as none of the actions with any of the projects or contexts I've created on the phone.

The phone is still showing all the most recent and correct information.

Over the course of today the app has crashed on my phone about 3 or 4 times, only once causing the phone to completely reboot. OF on the Mac has crashed once tonight when I tried to sync for the first time.

I'm running OS X 10.5.4 on a Mac Pro, with the very latest of 1.1 103490 and th eapp on my 8gig iPhone 3G.

Very happy with the app on the phone and thinking of just waiting for the updates to make it all right.