The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniOutliner > OmniOutliner 3 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Hide check-boxes on some rows, in checkbox column Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have an outline where I use multiple Checkbox columns. For some rows, I want some or all of those checkboxes to not appear.

Set status seems like it should work, but it doesn't. It only changes the checkbox status on the main column.

Perhaps there is a method of selecting the checkbox column for just that one row? I've tried selecting the row and then right-clicking one of the checkboxes from one of the offending columns.

Thanks,

darius