The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Context Button does not work in German Omnifocus version Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello!
Just getting into this great app.

I have a problem in the german videos. If I click on the Button Context it does only show me inbox. If I press APPLE + 2 it however works. Yes I have a few context set already.

Is it a bug or did I set something wrong. See attachment.

bye
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2012-04-29 um 12.36.30.png
Views:	673
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	2355  

The Context button and apple-2 are not the same function. Context button opens the Context perspective, and apple-2 just switches to context view. The Project button works similarly.

There is a button for switching back and forth that you can put in the Toolbar. I've never found the Project and Context buttons to be useful with the default settings.

Thanks for your answer. Problem solved! I changed something in the perspective mode.

Other question: how can I set highlighting of first project items. They always have different color. I want to adjust that this only happens if I want or with sequence projects. How can I do that?