The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Task Group Bar Height - How to increase? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've looked all through the application, manual, and help files. I cannot figure out how to increase the height of a group task bar. How do I do this? I'm showing the "Notes" for the group task inside of the bar, and as it currently is -- only the upper half of the text fits in the box. It's ugly, and makes the text difficult to read.

I'm currently on day two of a 14 day evaluation of OmniPlan. So far, except for this display issue -- OmniPlan is doing exactly what I need it to do!

Thanks in advance for a posted solution,
---> Kelsey McClanahan

I received an answer back from OmniGroup's cutomer support regarding this topic.

They stated that in the current version of the product, you cannot adjust bar heights. However, it is on a list of feature requests, and they increased the "count" by 1 on my behalf.