The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Print Outline? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there any way to print the "outline" in the left-hand column? Perhaps a way to export it and print it?

Thank you,

-raymond

Until today the best way was to use Curt Clifton's export to OmniOutliner script found here.

Because of some changes the applescript is broken. see here

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
Until today the best way was to use Curt Clifton's export to OmniOutliner script found here.

Because of some changes the applescript is broken. see here
My script doesn't (er, didn't) export the sidebar though, just the main view. It could be modified to export the sidebar, but first I have to fix the problems introduced by recent OF changes.

Curt

Quote:
Originally Posted by curt.clifton View Post
My script doesn't (er, didn't) export the sidebar though, just the main view. It could be modified to export the sidebar, but first I have to fix the problems introduced by recent OF changes.
The problems with the scripts are fixed. Updates available here. I haven't added sidebar export. Sorry, Raymond. Just no time now.

Curt