The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Flash Player 9 breaks? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
On my computer I am having problems viewing flash content in OmniWeb (SP 16), and am wondering if this is because I installed Flash 9 yesterday, or if it is another problem altogether (I was packaging up a bunch of things yesterday, so could well have broken things). Also in the mix was the 10.4.7 update, so there could be lots of reasons.

Any one else having the same problem?

i have updated to flash player 9 too, but no problems so far. also i have updated to 10.4.7, which caused a problem but not related to flash or omniweb.
what kind of problems do you have, and on which site(s) does it happen ?

I have no problems with Flash 9 or 10.4.7 so far.

what kind of computer are you using? i THINK I heard rumbles of flash 9 not supporting intel? There's a public beta for intel linked from their page here: http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/public_beta/ which may solve your problem, if that is indeed what you're running into...

A new version came out today. The previous v9 was PPC-only whereas the new one brings Intel support (though still in beta).