The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How does Applescript recognize grouped images in Omnigraffle? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I want to write a script selecting each group in each layer of each canvas of a given Omnigraffle file, but I'm not sure how Applescript recognizes grouped images or how the groups are ordered/indexed in the file. Any suggestions on how to do this would be greatly appreciated.