The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Adding actions--stuck in context field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Seems to me there was a change of behavior somewhere along the line. I've added an action, tabbed to context, added that with the keyboard and hit return.

The first return completes my choice of context; the second return highlights the context. I'm sure I used to be able to hit return to add a subsequent task; now the only way to do that is to use the mouse and click out of the action, THEN hit return.

This is a known bug that will be fixed in a future build.

In the meantime you can hit Esc and then Return, if you want to avoid reaching for the mouse.