The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Deleting projects Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Will someone please tell me I'm missing something. I'm doing my review tonight for the first time since the 1.1 update and am not happy with what I'm seeing.

I should first say that I'm not doing GTD per se. I have a laundry list of projects that are routine monthly tasks. They all repeat monthly. What can I say, my memory sucks and I'd be lost without OF.

I completed quite a few of these projects in the past week. So now I want to delete the completed projects. I have the eye set to display all. When I have the list of projects in the sidebar I see each one listed twice, one completed and one new one for next month. There is nothing to distinguish them from each other.

I figured out after a few false starts that I have to use the edit button, which gives me all the delete buttons. But what to delete? Once I'm in edit mode I can't click on the project and see it in the main window to confirm my choice.

Yes, I know that the deleted project is listed first. Bu this makes me very nervous about possibly deleting the wrong project.

Am I missing something about the process?