The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sticky status bar info Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Forgive me if this has already been discussed, but I didn't realise how much I rely on being able to see URL info in my status bar until it went wonky. So I load a page, and I dunno, I must rollover a link or something, maybe an ad? The link displays in the status bar, and doesn't go away; consequently, I can't see any other URLs there until I reload the page. It's driving me batty.

Sorry for the trouble here. This is an issue with linked ads in iframes. We have a bug on the problem and I'll add your vote to the list.

Thanks!

Brilliant, thanks very much!