The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

working in months only? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello! I am a first-time poster, so forgive me if this has already been discussed. I've had a look through the most recent pages of the forum, but didn't find anything answering my query...

I have a feeling that OmniPlan could be very useful for me (I'm often involved in writing project proposals), and so have downloaded the software and am trying it out before I buy.

The proposals I write do generally not require more details than a per month breakdown. But for some reason, when I create a task and try to give it a start date of T+3 months and an end date of T+6 months, it automatically changes it to something like T+12w 4d, and T+25w 5d.

Is there some way to make OmniPlan just talk about months, rather than weeks and days?

I hope that I have been clear enough in my explanation. Thanks for any help that you might have!

In the Project: Formatting inspector, uncheck all the Durations Display boxes for time spans shorter than one month.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 2.png
Views:	485
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	180