The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Request: print options Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Have an option to save print settings (similar to what Quark does) so you don't have to reset them over and over again. It would be a really helpful (and timesaving) perk! :D

I use a templated project schedule for a monthly publication with unspecified start date. When I get ready to create a new timeschedule for everyone to follow in production, I duplicate the master and add the start date.

Unfortunately, I find myself having to choose all the print settings each time I go to print. It's very time consuming when you are doing many at a time. It would be so much simpler to format for printing once in the template, save these settings and and propogate to all files created from that template. (Of course, you could still change the settings if you needed to for say, another printer or something.)

Is this possible?

Thanks!
Mims

Your request is now in the database. I kept thinking we should do something like that and then thinking (for no good reason) that there was already a request for that. Thank you for making me really look and see it was not there.

Your dev team rocks! With each beta update, I find more things to like about Omniplan. :cool:

Thank you.