The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resource Availability and Scheduling Problem Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to figure how to schedule a task so that it can only occur when both resources are available.

Here's the setup.

CAR (equipment) - Available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
DRIVER (person) - Available Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
TASK - Pick Up Supplies.

In the real world this means that the task Pick Up Supplies can only happen on Friday when both Car and Driver are available.

In OmniPlan 2.12 if I assign the Equipment resource and Staff resource to the task then level, the task it is then scheduled for earliest date either resource is available. Is there a way to get OmniPlan to schedule the task for only when both resources are available?