The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Time Visualization and Calendar Preference Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't think anyone is saying that the calendar or any other view should assess feasibility. These are views, which means they are for looking at. It is the user who assesses feasibility. Different views just make it easier for the user to do that.

@whpalmer, the feasibility assessment you mention sounds more like something that a sophisticated decision-making AI would do. I'll wager we can all agree that we don't need OmniFocus to make decision for us. We just need information presented in a way that makes our own decisions a bit easier.

By the way, the very courteous service team at Omni sent me an email in response to my "send feedback" through OmniFocus. They said some of the things I mentioned a few posts back are in their "open requests" list, and they added my vote. It sounded encouraging at least :) I just thought I would point out that if you haven't contacted them through Help --> Send Feedback, you might want to do so. They do read your messages, and send back intelligent suggestions, and let you know when they're working on things, etc. Overall I am quite impressed with their level of service.