The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Change default due time Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi, I tried searching the forum and manual, but could not find the right spot:

Is it possible to change the default due time from 5pm to something different and if yes, how?

Thank you very much!

Oliver

If you have OmniFocus for Mac, the default due time is set in the Preferences, Data tab. It will sync to your iPhone, etc.

If you don't have OmniFocus for Mac, it's a little trickier to adjust the default due time. In Safari on your iPhone (or iPod Touch, or iPad), you need to visit the URL
Code:
omnifocus:///change-setting?DefaultDueTime=22:00
Yes, it really has three '/' characters in a row, that's not a mistake. You'll want to change "22:00" to the appropriate 24-hour clock value for your needs.

Great! That did the trick!!

Thank you very much!!

Oliver

Thank you so much! This has been one thing that has bugged me. Problem solved!

Thanks so much! I thought it wasn't possible to change it on the iPad, so am delighted to find otherwise.

Code:
omnifocus:///change-setting?DefaultDueTime=22:00

Is there a similar script as above for changing the default start time on OF for iPad?

Setting a default start time is not an option on the Mac, so I suspect it's not possible on the iPad either.

I saw something recently that gave hope that we might see such an option one of these days, but so far as I know, it is not possible with the currently shipping software.