The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus for iPad has been approved for sale! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
We are pleased to announce that OmniFocus for iPad is approved for sale on the App Store. It'll go live at 6am PDT tomorrow. (July 30th).

Now, home to sleep. Gotta get up early tomorrow. :-)

Well done all at Omni.

Back to work for all the forumites :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We are pleased to announce that OmniFocus for iPad is approved for sale on the App Store. It'll go live at 6am PDT tomorrow. (July 30th).

Thanks for all of your "patience" with us.....can we help it if we just LOVE your product?? Y'all are THE greatest!!!!

Please stay on apple to open the code that will allow email clipping for the ipad.

That's 15:00 Uhr in Germany... Already have an iCal reminder set up. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chess77 View Post
That's 15:00 Uhr in Germany... Already have an iCal reminder set up. :-)
The same in Italy.
I stayed all the week at my desk in my office, but today at 15:00 I have a meeting with a customer in his office. It's Murphy law.
Will I wait 36 hours more to shift the cost on the august credit card bill? :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
Thanks Omniguys - the early start is much appreciated!

Less than three hours to go .... then we can start to complain about

a) the price
b) the UI
c) missing features
d) starvation in the world not solved etc. etc. etc.

:D:rolleyes:

I'm a tad worried about the UI myself. If it's anything like that 4 second sneaky peak video I seen... Oh My! :eek:

Everything else will be fine (with exception of world starvation of course)