The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Is there any benefit for me to use OmniPlan in addition to OmniFocus Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I would consider myself a power user of OmniFocus and it has served my needs very well. But I can't help but to think I am missing out on the some project management if I used OmniPlan for some of my larger projects. However my projects mainly consist of organizing my own workload and have hardly anyone else involved. Is the only benefit to OmniPlan to OmniFocus is the ability to monitor multiple people?

A couple of benefits would be the ability to monitor multiple people, as well as being able to track the costs of all of your tasks and seeing a visual representation of your project. Depending on how many tasks you have to do, OmniPlan can also help you determine how many tasks can be completed in your workable time budget.