The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

A faster export of all active OmniFocus task to OPML Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
What an awesome script. Thanks so much.

Of course I have a request. :) Would it be possible to preserve email links?

Thanks again. This is already an essential part of my Omnifocus workflow.

It should be passing message: links in note text through.

(I am finding the email links live in the note field, for example, if I open the OPML in OmniOutliner)

What is your workflow, and where are your email links ?

ver 0.008 (above) translates
Code:
%3C %3E
in notes (in message: links, for example) to
Code:
< >
May improved the handling of email links by some apps.

--

Last edited by RobTrew; 2012-09-25 at 05:54 AM..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTrew View Post
It should be passing message: links in note text through.

(I am finding the email links live in the note field, for example, if I open the OPML in OmniOutliner)

What is your workflow, and where are your email links ?
Thank you, the problem was with the user, not the script. I found the note field in iThoughts, and all's good.

Last edited by scottcoulter; 2012-09-25 at 06:57 AM..

Meanwhile I have edited ver 011 (above) so that it translates
Code:
to
Code:
Which seems to improve message link handling in OO3 and Tree, but on my iPad still doesn't make message links live in iThoughtsHD.

It might be worth consulting the iThoughtsHD developer on that one.

This script has now been subsumed into another more general script which includes additional export options (iThoughtsHD native format, and tab-indented text).

Suggestions and bug-reports are now more likely to get attention under the other thread :-)